Gainesville Metal Roofing
Metal Roof Installation throughout Habersham County
Some people shy away from choosing a metal roof because they think the cost is too prohibitive. This both is and isn’t true, however. Yes, you may pay more for a metal roof initially than you would for a traditional shingle roof. However, metal roofs save you more over the long haul. So if you decide that a metal roof is right for you, there is no other company to trust than Division Kangaroof. With over 15 years of experience, you can rest assured that you will recieve the Gainesville metal roofing service you deserve.
Contact Division Kangaroof today at (678) 582-2899 to schedule a service for metal roofing in Gainesville!
Benefits Of Metal Roofing
Installing a metal roof will pay for itself in several ways, including negligible maintenance and repair costs. Once in a while a “re-screw” might be needed, but even that is unusual. This makes choosing a metal roof for your home a no-brainer if you can swing the initial higher cost.
Other Advantages Include:
- Longevity - Some come with a 50-year warranty on materials and labor, making them a “set it and forget it” situation. Whereas a typical residential asphalt or shingle roof, which has a far shorter warranty – in some cases, just 15 years. You’ll have a roof that will far out-perform a shingle roof.
- Energy-Efficient - A metal roof can greatly decrease your power bill during the long, hot months of a southern summer! This is because they have built-in sun-reflective properties. Electric bills are one of the biggest expenses in maintaining our homes, and you just can’t discount the savings over time.
- Bad Weather Resistant - You’ll never have to worry about a leaking roof when you choose metal. Most costly repairs have something to do with water getting in where it doesn’t belong. This can lead to unseen structural damage to your home, and by the time it’s detected, it’s a bigger problem than just a leak.
Increase Your Home's Value With Metal Roofing
Metal roofs can be beautiful! The choices of colors and styles are so varied, you’ll be certain to find the perfect look for your Georgia home, and you may even end up being the envy of the neighborhood. Metal roofs don’t just look like the top of an industrial warehouse. They’re stylish, sophisticated, and highly desirable.
Types Of Metal Roofing
- Copper roofing: Beautiful, long-lasting, durable, and completely recyclable, copper roofs have been in use for centuries. They can last up to 200 years when properly maintained, and are even extremely quiet due to their softer nature.
- Aluminum roofs: Extremely resistant to corrosion from humidity and moisture exposure, aluminum roofs are extraordinarily durable. It’s also one of the strongest roofing materials in terms of strength to weight ratio.
- Corrugated metal roofs: The quintessential metal roof, corrugated metal roofs are durable, lightweight, and far more affordable than you may have ever thought!
- Metal tile roofs: Want a metal roof but don’t want to sacrifice the distinctive look you get from a clay or concrete tile roof? Metal tile roofs offer you the best of both worlds: the distinctive design of your stone or clay material with the durability and strength of metal.
- Standing seam metal roofs: Standing seam metal roofing is quickly becoming a popular roofing choice due to its light weight, incredible durability, and sleek design becoming a popular look. These roofs are easily distinguishable by long, standing seams that run from the gutters to the apex of every roof plane.
- Steel roofs: Made from iron blended with carbon and other elements, steel has long been one of the most durable roofing materials money can buy. Steel is also one of the most eco-friendly roofing options, as steel is the most-recycled material on the planet.
Choosing A Metal Roof Is The Smart Choice!
Be aware that even the very best choices in metal roofing materials aren’t the end of the story. Your Gainesville metal roofing system MUST be installed properly by a professional roofing contractor, so please call Division Kangaroof and let us guide you with our years of experience, expertise, and honest service.
Repair a Metal Roof- Dick G.
Install or Replace a Flat, Foam or Single Ply Roof- Terry S.
Keith and his crew did a great job of resolving the problem before it affects other areas of our home.- Joe Davis
Highly Recommend- Robert B.
Would Use Them Again- Jeff K.